fredag 8 augusti 2014

The analysis continues!

The analysis continues here, although I’m coming closer to finishing it. I think this is a valuable exercise, and I hope I will gain from it later on in the process.

Here are some pictures, unfortunately my camera is acting up so the drawings are much better, really, I promise... ;-)

Take care!


This photo actually works! The second drawing here and on to the "Justice League-ones" are from comics adaptations in an animated style inspired by artist Bruce Timm. I’ve taken these from two issues of Swedish magazine Gigant 3 and 4 from 2001. The drawings on Catwoman above are from an issue of Wizard.


 Here the camera decides to not participate...



On the second drawing above (on Batman), my reference was a paused episode of the tv-series "Justice League". This gave me less time to "get it right" so the following drawings are quite quicker and more in the line of studies. I kind of focused here on Hawk Girl because it’s a character that I know quite little about. Hawk Man is a character for me that pops up somewhere and is cool, I have to read something with that character...
The fact that I paused a tv-show sent me back in my mind to when I was a kid and paused "The Gummi Bears", to draw the characters from that show...




The second drawing above and the drawing below on Catwoman are from "Batman TAS" season one I think, a kick ass show...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar