fredag 29 augusti 2014

Four year anniversary!!!!


Today I was thinking that I needn’t do any update because I wasn’t done with the analysis yet... But then I realized that it’s the four year anniversary today! It’s cliché but time really does fly away!

Since the last anniversary I finished my first longer comic (Pilgrim), which fills me with great pride! Since then I’ve finished three more scripts. Currently I’m analyzing some drawing styles that I like, to prepare me for the design process that will start soon.

To have a blog like this is a process, and I do some thinking about which direction I want it to have. These past months I’ve been thinking about if I should start writing about things I like that is already out there, like everyone else does... But I decided to keep it simple and about my own creativity, this blog will continue to be a place where I can show stuff, for those who are interested.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar