fredag 22 augusti 2014

Some more analysis.

The analysis continues here, below are some scans of the drawings so far. I'm getting closer and closer to the end of the analysis. It will be very interesting to see if something has stuck from the analysis to the character design or if I’ve been wasting my time... I think it will bear some fruit, I just don’t no what kind yet...


The woman on the left are from an album cover, from the comic Roco Vargas by Daniel Torres. I liked this one because it was in the clear line style/ligne claire. The bathing beauty and the following pages are characters from a blog which features drawings by Bruce Timm.




These drawings are analyzed from the comic Theos Ockulta kuriositeter/The Occult Curiosities of Theo by Ola Skogäng. I like his style because it is in the clear line style in a contemporary setting.


Writing about the clear line style, it would be impossible to not include Tintin by Hergé. Funny note, the Tintin character seems to be fairly easy to draw, but as you see on the second one, the character isn’t quite there...


Two women from the Skogäng universe and one from Hergé.


These two gentlemen are from the Hergé universe, I made these quite fast, hence their sketchiness...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar