måndag 11 augusti 2014

The Analysis continues! Redux!

Well, what can I say, I felt bad to post stuff with photography of sub quality, so I scanned the suckers instead! For information of the drawings read the post below, it’s the same drawings! I’ve focused here on the style of Bruce Timm, save the first page which is from Wizard magazine.

As I’ve written below I’m analyzing/copying various styles to see what makes them great. When I do get to do my own character design I hope that it will be of a good mixture of inspirational material and my own creativity. Even though it would be kind of cool to be a Bruce Timm-copy, I don’t think he would think that would be as great as I would... But to tell you the truth I don’t know how the actual character design process will be like. So stay tuned!

One last thing, when I started this process I made a time schedule to help me be on track. That worked for a week or so... According to that schedule I would be in the middle of the character design process by now... but I think thusly, it’s better to let this phase take it’s time, and make sure that the quality will be as high as I can muster. Instead of hurrying something forward that will be of poorer quality.

Take care!






As I’ve written below, for the drawings below I paused my dvd-player and tried to get the character right for a limited period of time, so that is the reason why they are a bit more sketchy!









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar