fredag 25 juli 2014

Some drawings at last!

Finally I can show you some drawings, it was some time ago that was a possibility! Currently I’m looking at various designs for the character design for my projects. To do this and get to try out the style I analyze the style. You might also say that I’m copying them, but analyzing sounds better...!

These drawings will function as inspiration for the design later on. How the end result will be, remains to be seen... this exercise also functions as a way to try and improve my skill set, or challenge me if you will. I’ve been really inclusive when I looked at stuff that I like, the styles you will see here are mainly from animation and comics.

Here are some pictures on the drawings so far!

Take care!









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar