fredag 17 augusti 2012

Yet another project?

Well, I kind of wanted to share this with you but I got so involved in the blue pencil earlier that I forgot it! So what is this?

Well, this is how the very seed of a new project might look like, when I put it on paper. It's a horror story, and the idea is quite clear but what you see here, is all there is. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to just write it or do it all myself. The future will decide!
It's kind of funny, me doing horror, like, I'm the easiest person to scare, a simple "Hello" might sometimes do the trick... honestly! And my horror-drawing-skills are yet to be found...
But I'm going to be careful with this seed and plant it, and nurture it and maybe it will bare fruit someday!

Take care!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar