fredag 24 augusti 2012

Two year anniversary!

Time goes by quickly! It's hard to believe that I started this blog two years ago! As you can see I've done some changes.

New title
The old title was kind of pushed out in just a few seconds, I didn't really give it much thought and during my posts and updates, I've noticed that it hasn't been that much animation and or illustrations (depending on how you define illustration of course). When I decided to get a new name I tried something with process and creativity but it didn't really talk to me. The main reason behind this was that I noticed that I quite often write about the process. I decided instead to crank up the egocentricity and just put my name there!

About me
Here I've also put a new text, something like a declaration of what you may find here.

Language
For some time now I've been writing this in English, due to the international visitors, they are not that many but I kind of wanted to include them here as well. A funny thought is that maybe they all are swedes abroad... I've been giving it some thought and I'm going to continue writing it in English, but there might pop up some Swedish here and there, I think...

Projects
The projects are rolling along nicely. I've begun clean-up on my comics project, and I've put thoughts and sentences in a document for my horror project. Oh, and I almost forgot that I've also sent a script to some friends to read and to give feedback on.

Here I would like to share a picture of some sketches where I experimented how I would look in various beards and moustaches:


Last week when I decided to cut my beard I tried the look, no. three from the right on the lower row. It looked real cool, but I think I'm going to save that one for when I'm applying for a job at West Coast Choppers...at least I will look the part, even though I don't have the skill set they require!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar