fredag 10 juli 2015

A quick update!

It was some weeks ago, since my last update. As you already know by now the process here is an ongoing one... I’m still working with the character design for my projects... It moves slowly forward, and when I write slowly, I mean sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! But that is due to some things that has a great input on the business of the day to day life, like working full time, for instance.

A thought that I entertained this week is that if you (or I) want to do more creative stuff, a small step in the right direction is that "wanting". The next step should be to come up with a plan on how to make it work practically. So I guess it’s a combination of theory and practice, kind of...!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar