fredag 31 juli 2015

Character design part 1

I know you don't believe it, and I have a hard time to do so myself... But...drumroll please...the character design is finished!!!!!!! Well, kind of... What I'm going to do now is to pin these drawings to the wall so I can have a gander at them from time to time. So that I can see if something must be changed to improve them.

The next step is to make the teasers for these comics projects. This will also function as a way to see if the characters work.

These are photos of the character sheets. When the time is right I will make scans of them and add them to my portfolio. Since I tend to play with my cards close to my chest I will not go into great detail about the projects or the characters. Because I don't want to jinx it!

You are very welcome to have a look at the main characters, for one of my upcoming comics projects!

Take care, and stay tuned next week for more characters!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar