torsdag 23 juli 2015

the White buses: documentation

Finally, some published drawings!

A week ago, I got the documentation that has been produced about the event with the White buses. You can see an earlier post about it further down, or just click on the link: http://pglidstrom.blogspot.se/2015/06/the-white-buses.html

Well, just to be honest with you, I must write that I use the term published in the very broadest of means! As I see it, if I submit drawings and they get chosen, and they get printed or a pdf is made, it's a publication!!

So without further ado, here are some screen dumps (is that the correct term?) from the pdf that is the publication.

Take care!


This is the cover of the documentation, just to prove that I'm telling the truth and not pulling a fast one...! ;-)

The event started already on Friday with a trip to the new Jewish cemetery. My task was to document the event. From quite many photos taken, this is the one they chose for the documentation.

 My comics page...

...and the illustration. The documentation that I received was a low res one so that is why the resolution looks like it does...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar