fredag 7 februari 2014

Doing creative stuff.

Last week it was all about the quote book. The books that I got is still on my coffee table, as coffee table books... They do the job nicely!

This week I've been thinking about the creativity, I have written about this before, so it's an interesting subject of mine.

Lately I've been able to schedule my creativity so that I've had roughly a day a week, when I can do the creative stuff. This is positive because I can totally devout myself to my projects, and not feel the need to rush things. A negative point is that if that day freezes in, then my projects doesn't move an inch!

Some years ago I scheduled the creativity to be about an hour a day, sometimes more. This is positive because I am always up to date with the projects, and I work on them everyday, hopefully. A negative point is that, how much can you do in an hour, it's kind of starting and stopping, and starting and stopping. But the projects moves forward everyday and that is great!

So what is to prefer?
I really like to know that I can have a whole day at my disposal because I can then take my time, and not rush things. But as stated above, if that planned day freezes in, the projects don't move an inch.

But I also like to have every day contact with the projects, because I can then have them in my mind in another way, and stay current.

Maybe a combination is to prefer. If it is possible devout yourself for a day a week, but also keep tabs on the projects during the other days as well. Take notes for ideas and so forth.

Maybe this isn't the last post about creativity...!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar