fredag 14 februari 2014

My identity as a hipster or hipster qualities that I possess.

This week when I and some friends of mine attended a "bandy" match (this gentleman sport), they told me that I have certain hipster qualities... this came as a total surprise to me, really it did!

My hipster qualities are:
My fabrication of alcoholic beverages, my micro brewery so to speak.
My cycling, I'm a year round cyclist, I only let my bike be if the roads are covered with wet ice...
My beard/moustache, at the time I had quite the moustache, which I've trimmed down now, unfortunately...
My interests and pursuits in violin making.

These traits combined made me a hipster in their eyes. They explained it thusly that devotion in something narrow and niched equals hipster, kind of... with a sense of aesthetics.... I'm not sure what the science says but I'll take their word for it. But there's more! It's best if the hipster doesn't know that what (s)he does is hipsterisch, because if you know that you're a hipster, then you're not.

So, now that I know that I have these qualities, that disqualifies... me from... being a hipster... Thanks guys... bastards! ;-)

Ah, well, my hipster days were short and sweet.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar