fredag 28 februari 2014

Feedback on the script

Last week I wrote about the feedback that I was going to receive this week. This tuesday we met and my friends told me everything that I needed to work on... Well, to tell you the truth the list wasn't that long, but there are some stuff that I need to work on.

My writing on my next script has been progressive and today I'm going to devout myself to my third script... third script you ask? Can't you count? Well, when I was drawing Pilgrim, I finished another script, that is script no. one, the script that I sent to my mates is script no. two, and the one that I will write on today is no. three!

But why do you write three scripts, isn't it better to concentrate on one thing at a time!!!!
I'm glad, you asked! During the drawing on Pilgrim, I constantly got these ideas for my upcoming projects. Which is always fun, but also takes time from the current project. To get these ideas out of my system I decided to devout myself to my writing these months. So far it's been very productive, and it feels great to already have received notes on one of the scripts.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar