fredag 6 september 2013

Clean up done!

Last week I finished the clean up! Feels great! To let the pages get some rest and relaxation I decided to  thumbnail the two last chapters, so now the whole story is thumbnailed! I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line. It fills me with pride and also a bit of sadness, that it will come to an end... but fortunately I'm not there yet! And since my studies have begun, I'm not sure when I will finish this...

This week I'm sharing three drawings, one panel in red that I like a lot, and two thumbnails of how the two last chapters begins. And as always with the thumbnails, they are quick sketches just to get the flow of the story right. I haven't tried that much to be "on model". Since the sketches are very quick and loose they are easier to change if they need to.

Today I'm going to have a look at the pages ones more before I begin the inking.

Take care!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar