fredag 20 september 2013

Inking has begun!

Yes, it's true, finally, inking has begun!

One funny thing though, last week when I was going to start inking, things kept popping up! I'm not sure if I understand how this work. Like, I'm in the middle of producing a comic, to move the project further I need to work on it. I know this. But whenever I'm finished with one phase and I'm going to begin the next phase, the runway can sometimes be veeeeeery looooooong, before I finally get going.

For example last friday, instead of beginning the inking, I was doing some work on a commercial product in form of a "business card", I finished a short story (childrens book), I organized notes for an upcoming project, that might, just might, be a novel, I'm not sure yet. So after dinner(!) I started inking, and if that's not all, it didn't move smoothly as it usually does, it felt like when I was inking the very first pages! It felt like the paper was wrong, the pen was wrong... (sigh!)

Maybe that was just one of those days, my sole comfort is that I WAS creative, and I WAS producing stuff, I just wasn't focused on my comic the whole time.

I know that producing sounds a little bit on the factory side of things but until I find a better word for it, I will use it. But all in all, that's what you have to do, do stuff, produce stuff!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar