fredag 30 augusti 2013

Three year anniversary!!!

Yesterday I realized that today is this blogs three year anniversary! Before I have been keeping an eye on the calendar so I will not miss it. This year it just snuck on me!

So lets take a moment and think about this past year...

Well the biggest change is that I've been working on my biggest project since animation school! My comics project Pilgrim! With that project I turned this blog into a behind the scenes window, so the reader, who so wanted, could have a look on the progress of the comic.

As I've written earlier, I thought that I would have finished the comic by now, but I have not. The new "deadline" will be autumn - early winter 2013, sort of...

So what has the future in store for me and this blog?
First off I'm going to finish Pilgrim, then we will see what's going to happen. But you don't need to worry, I've got a pipeline full of neat stuff that I want to do!

Having this blog as a behind the scenes window, has been working quite nicely, I think. And as my projects get bigger and bigger, chances are that it will continue in that direction.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar