fredag 23 augusti 2013

Sketching in red done!

Yesterday I finished sketching in red. Feels great. As you can see my pencil almost ran out... Some years ago I read about pencil extensioners, and how important they are, so I bought a pair. Since I'm a mechanical pencil guy, I haven't really used them, until last week when I needed it. Since I've got a small part of scrooge in me I will probably use the pencil some more...just for the fun of it!

Today I will continue with the clean up, this time around I will use my most beloved mechanical pencil!

Yesterday I thought about how important it is to recognize when I have finished a certain part of a project. To kind of treat myself with some fun and relaxation. That's important because when I will return to the project, it's most likely that I can look at it with fresh eyes and notice things that are in need of noticing.

Take care!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar