fredag 21 december 2012

Published Illustrator and Season Greetings

This autumn I wrote about some illustrations that I did for a new magazine, Sesat; it's published now and features some articles about shamanism, religious studies and hoodoo/voodoo. If you're interested check out Religionsvetenskapliga föreningen on their facebook page and ask for it, it's also available as a pdf. It's written in the language of kings and legends, Swedish...



For their first issue they wanted something with symbols from the five big religions. After giving it some thought I came up with this symbol which includes them all.


With this illustration I wanted to show the pool of resources, that you nowadays can pretty much choose what religion you want to adhere to. For these illustrations I wanted a simplicity that I've been striving for lately, and not to overdo or overcomplicate things.

Last week I wrote about the script that I've been working on lately. Yesterday I met my friends that had read it, and they gave me their thumbs up! So what happens now is that I'm going to give their suggestions some thought and read it through a couple of times and then probably print it and put it on the bookshelf, and start with the character design...

I hope that I during the holidays can get some drawing done on Pilgrim...

For 2013 I wish you a fair wind and following seas!

And on that note I leave you, and we'll meet again on the other side of the New Year.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar