fredag 11 januari 2013

Script done

Hello again! I hope that you've had great holidays, and that you've got some rest and relaxation.

A new year, a chance to start anew, try new things, and maybe change some things that are in need of changing... Personally I hope that I will get some wind in my sails, I'm not talking about a storm here, a cool breeze would suffice, at least so I could feel that I was in motion and heading somewhere.

The script that I've written about, is now done and not just done, it's done-done! So now it's going to age on my harddrive! Now I can go back to Pilgrim and continue with the clean up of chapter 2. I hope that I will get the project done in 2013, but honestly I don't know if that's possible. I think that it's better that it takes the time it needs and the result is good, than stress things and get a weaker result.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar