fredag 7 december 2012

More clean-up

The clean-up has continued and here is one of the panels:

The script that I wrote about last week, is kind of done, but it must simmer a bit before I make a decision if it's done or not. Maybe I let some friends read it (yet) again.

Last week a friend of mine asked me if I wanted silence or sound when I worked. It's interesting because for me it differs:

When reading and writing, I need absolute silence, no music, no sound at all. For example these posts are all written in silence...

When drawing/inking, music is allowed and appreciated. Listening to the radio is functional. But the best option is to listen to a whole cd, or album. As I wrote earlier when I was inking, classical music lends itself greatly for that purpose.

When doing stuff in front of a computer, with Photoshop or an animation software, silence is preferred but it's ok with both music and sound, like radio. But if I'm doing something with an animation software that takes a lot of thinking, like putting the right pose on the right frame while moving the camera in a certain direction, silence is golden!

Take care.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar