fredag 30 november 2012

Writing

Well, last week I did clean-up, which I'm going to continue with this weekend. But today I'm going to devout myself to a script that's been laying around for awhile.

I let my friends read it a couple of months ago and I've been processing the feedback that I got but I haven't really had a day when I've written on it, it's just been small ideas scribbled down on a piece of paper. Maybe I'll get done with it today?

What's it about you ask?
Well, it's kind of hard to tell, because I don't want to give too much away. It's kind of a relationship drama, and following your dreams, leave town or stay behind kind of thing. I see it as a comic, but lately I think it could actually be a short film... We'll see about that, the future will tell what's it gonna be.

Take care!

/P-G

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar