fredag 14 december 2012

Writing done?

Last week I put the last touches on the script that I wrote about. This week I sent it to two pals of mine, they are going to read it and give feedback to me. That means that it might be done or that I need to fix some things that I've missed. When I'm working on something I tend to be a bit blind, that I don't always see what is clear to someone who has not been starring at the project. That is why I let my friends read or look at the stuff that I do. Without their look, the projects would not be half as good as I think they are. And not least it boosts my confidence, which sometimes fluctuates... So letting someone else read or have a look at your project is something that I truly recommend.

So what is going to happen to the script if it's done you ask?
Well, if it's done, and I mean done-done, I will print it out and put it in a folder and let it age on my book shelf! The script to Pilgrim was aged almost two years, before I began drawing it!

Today I'm going to get back to the clean-up that I'm in the middle of...

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar