fredag 30 mars 2012

Me and Modesty part 2

Hi there!

First I must write that the earlier update this week meant quite a lot for me and for this blog, maybe I'm taking it too serious but I think it's very important to be clear about things and why they are as they are. This blog of mine is kind of organic but the maine focus is creativity, and I want to keep it that way! But later on there will be some changes, so stay tuned!

We continue this Modesty Blaise project with an inked drawing of last weeks sketch. Even if the project is quite well defined (in my head) I now know that I will return to Modesty later on. I'm still kind of searching for the character and getting to know her and Willie. I'm trying to be close to Holdaway, but I'm also trying to find my own way. So far it's been quite challenging, to find the character. I stand in aw for the comics artists who do such great work. What I mean is that it's kind of easy to just draw a figure that looks like Modesty, with her clothes and traits, but the real challenge is to draw the character, the person.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar