onsdag 4 april 2012

Me and Modesty part 3

Due to the coming holidays (Easter) I'm writing this update on a wednesday evening and not as usually on a friday.

As I'm continuing to experience this truly is a learning experience! When I looked at the last weeks Modesty drawings I noticed that one of her feet didn't look right. I tried to cool my nerves and tried to stand in that pose myself to reassure that the pose was alright! I've got one word for you: Ouch! Mental note, if you can't strike the pose you are drawing, it's probably best to rework the pose. So here they are (again), the first drawings of Modesty Blaise in pencil and ink:



But there will be something new for you as well. This week I also wanted to draw Willie Garvin and try to visualize their relationship somehow. Actually I found Willie quite hard to get right, to tell you the truth I'm not sure if I've found him yet.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar