fredag 1 juni 2012

Landscape in water color

Hi!

The last couple of weeks I've been looking at this old water color painting that I've got on my wall, yes, I'm one of those that has his own paintings on the wall...

I kind of discovered water color when I went to animation school. It was there and then I really picked it up. It was both acrylics and aquarelle, but mostly aquarelle. I can't say that I'm a painter of landscapes, all in all I've done five landscape paintings. Here is the best of them. I painted it in 2000, we were a couple of friends visiting a summer house up on the west coast here in Sweden. It was a beautiful day and the sun was warm and I did this painting, quite effortlessly. It just flowed, everything just got into place. And maybe that's the way you should paint landscapes or whatever, effortlessly!

Take care!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar