fredag 28 november 2014

Taking a break?

This week I’ve pondered about the importance of the short break. I guess I’ve written about it before, but maybe there will be a new angle here, or a piece of a new angle...

I’ve discovered that when I’ve taken a short break, I often get new ideas and tend to see my project from another angle. I think that a short break fuels the creativity and gets you more creative, and let you try out new ideas. Because if you hadn’t taken that break, you just might have continued in your own footsteps or as you previously had thought, and not gotten that idea that will turn your project into a smash hit!

That’s why I’m enjoying some days where I’m not working on my projects at all and is content with doing nothing!

Take care!

P.s Well... earlier today, I finished two new sketch books, so how about that break, eh...!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar