fredag 7 juni 2013

My first action figure!

A couple of years ago I saw the film 2010, when they examine the monolith they say that it has perfect proportions of the "squares of 1, 2 and 3". I found this interesting and wrote it down and through the years I've been thinking of doing something with it. I mean, what is perfect proportions? Just the thought of it is interesting.

Some weeks ago I found this discarded piece of wood, that had the right measurements, all I had to do was to cut it. The measurements are 1x4x9 (cm). I've painted it with acrylic colors.

I think it's the most interesting character in those two films, 2001 and 2010, well Hal is quite interesting too...

It feels like I'm being watched...I haven't yet seen any babies inside it, but who knows...

Take care!


1 kommentar: