fredag 28 juni 2013

Clean up is proceeding!

No it's not a joke, se below:


So both my thumbs are not longer situated in my derriere... Well as I've been writing before I've been quite busy with other stuff, my internship, my studies and other stuff. So just so you know I haven't just been laying on my sofa and eating popcorn... hm, but some times I do that... Anyway, the project is back on track, which feels great, now I only have to figure out how to make clean up fun? ;-)

Take care!

P.s Make sure you enjoy these days of summer that we have at the moment. I don't know why but I have to stand on my balcony and look right up in the sky, at the light summer night sky and just stand there, maybe it's the poet in me... Speaking of poetry, maybe I'll pester you with my unsuccessful attempt at poetry, I don't know if you should see that as a gift or as a punishment...!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar