fredag 5 april 2013

Half way through!

I'm half way through the project, well almost! So far it's been fun and educational, and I learn stuff all along the way. It will be fun and exciting to see the end result.

I've always enjoyed the sketching part of a project, when you're searching for the right expression or pose. When it comes to clean up, I find that to be of a more up hill climb with more resistance. During chapter 3, I tried to work around this by doing more detailed sketches in blue. And to my amazement it worked, maybe this is a fluke, but the clean up process of this chapter went really smooth and was not that difficult as it can be.

One funny thing I've noticed is that I can sometimes feel a bit worried about some panels that contain a lot of information, or are complicated for some reason. When I've drawn them they almost always turn out to be the best panels!

I've come to terms with the fact that the process of it all will be quite visible through this project, just like the fact that I've in chapter 3 centered the text in the word balloons, which I haven't done earlier.

For you that are not fluent in the Swedish language I can comfort you that with about 94% certainty there will be a translation in English! When I'm done with the final chapter I will make a translation.

Very soon I'm going to begin the work on chapter 4... And as always I can't tell you when chapter 4 will be done. For a progress report you will have to come back here!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar