fredag 8 mars 2013

New sketchbooks!

Yesterday I had an abundance of creativity and the fruit of my labour are these sketchbooks! In 2011 I posted about these sketchbooks that I made:

http://pglidstrom.blogspot.se/2011/08/beginning-of-week-update.html

Since I almost ran out of sketchbooks this week and I had paper left to work with, I decided to do some more books. I used the same technique as the last time, but this time around I did some improvements!

Just to state the obvious they might be a little bit rough on the eyes but that means that I won't get that anxiety of making bad drawings in a beautiful sketchbook, like the Moleskins for example. I think I'm going to call these faux-moleskins...

With these additions to my collection of sketch books I think my sketch book need is covered for the near future. Although I know that I have a pile of paper that I'm going to do something with, but that is a story for another day...



Left: The only improvement on this one is the cardboard at the bottom.
Right: Here I used water color paper to wrap around the pages, with a rubber band to keep it all in place.


Left: Cardboard bottom and canvas cover with a rubber band.
Right: Card board bottom and regular drawing paper around and rubber band.


On this one I used cardboard all around and a rubber band.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar