fredag 22 mars 2013

Clean up done? + a call...

Yesterday I kind of was done with the clean up. But as always I have to give it a few passes more, I know I've got some things that I need to sort out.

Here I want to show you that things happen from the thumbnails to clean up. The panel I'm writing about is at the bottom right, first as you can see on the thumbnail I wanted the "camera" to withdraw from the characters to give them room, but when I transferred the sketch to the larger paper, it kind of didn't work as well as I originally planned. Since I had an extreme close-up of Héloise at bottom left, I gave Quentin a close-up too, so he would not be jealous... I think with the close-up of Quentin I think the intensity increases and we (the reader) is more included in the scene.



Earlier this week I got a call from an old friend, and he told me that he and his colleague liked my thesis film from animation school. I was completely struck by this, fortunately I sat down, if I hadn't I would've fallen down... A very nice phone call to get indeed!

If you haven't seen the film, take a look at:

http://pglidstrom.blogspot.se/2011/08/one-year-anniversary.html

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar