lördag 16 februari 2013

Chapter 2

Finally, chapter 2 of the comic is now up and running:

www.pilgrimserien.blogspot.se

To my amazement, the coloring of the pages took only 1,5 day, which is a big improvement from last time.

Chapter 3 is now being thumbnailed. As always I can't tell when it will be ready, maybe I'm going to push myself a bit harder this time to see if I can put it out within a month from now... wait a minute... did I just jinx this...?

On my bike ride home I pondered on this: Is there a scale of importance between the quality factor and being-able-to-finish-the-project-factor? And which is more important? Today I think like this: the quality is important, but it's also important to actually get things done, so you can begin your next project. It's kind of funny that I take the word quality in my mouth since this is my first foray into the comics field...and since this is a learning experience and I do and will do mistakes all along this project... But I must say that I like this comics stuff, it's cool to put things out there within a manageable time frame.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar