fredag 19 oktober 2012

Inking done?

Well, almost... As I wrote last week I had to re-ink some pages, and I'm going to take a look at them with fresh eyes today to see if they are alright. This thing with fresh eyes is very important, because some drawings you think are great one day, might not be that great the next day... If I give them my thumbs up, the inking is done for this installment of the story. So with any luck or whatever you might call it, they are going to get scanned and colored, and put on the web! So stay tuned!

A discovery that I've made during this particular process is that classical music lends itself greatly for inking. Many years ago I bought some themed compilations CD sets with classical music, and these couple of days I've re-acquainted myself with them, and they work, very well! Classical music and inking is a great combo!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar