fredag 12 oktober 2012

Do over!?

Well, this week I've finished the inking and I was ready to scan the pages, or so I thought... After having another look at them I realized that the process had only begun. So today I'm going to have a serious look at the pages and see what I'm going to do about them. Some pages will be re-inked because some lines are very nervous looking and scribbly. And we don't want that now, do we?

Last week I forgot to tell you that I've done two illustrations for a magazine! It's called Sesat Magazine and is published by Religionsvetenskapliga Föreningen at Gothenburg University. I will tell you more about it when it's published, if my memory serves me right it's going to be available both as a paper product and online.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar