fredag 14 september 2012

The hour of creativity!

This week my project hasn't moved that far, I'm going to work on it today when I'm done with this blogging.

A couple of days ago I remembered two distinct occasions when I've been so into a project that my planning for that particular day kind of revolved around it.

First story is many years from now. I worked crazy early hours back then, and this week I was also attending the Swedish Book Fair. So I went to work, and then to the Book Fair, and after that I got back home and sat by the drawing board for about an hour, and then head back into town to meet friends. At that time I was working on a new demo reel. I think I did clean up that day...

Second story is kind of similar, it was only a couple of years ago, on a friday. I had to go to a lecture during the day, to save time I ate at the restaurant at the university. After that I went home, sat an hour by the drawing board before I had to get back into town to enjoy International Animation Day (I think it was). At that time I was experimenting with comics...

The stories themselves are not groundbreaking at all, but for me they are important. I wouldn't have sat by the drawing board if I didn't want to. The funny thing is that I can have these whole days when I don't get that much done (they are few, but they exist) but I also have these days when I only get that one hour, but that one hour is so important. I may not have made grand strides of improvement but the important thing is, I think, that I sat there and got things done.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar