fredag 28 september 2012

Inking

Last weeks to-do list is now done and I have begun the process of inking, which I'm going to continue with today.

Last night I thought about the process of creativity. If it hadn't been for this blog I don't think that I would have realized how much of a process it is! At the beginning I kind of hid behind the process and wrote "...you thought that last weeks drawing was done, it wasn't, I've done more work on it, so here it is again..." Previously I've kind of worked through the various phases of production, like, I'm done with this, now on through the next phase... Now with the concept of process firmly in my mind, I just don't go through it, I rework, and change, and do it over until I'm satisfied. For me that is a grand stride, that hopefully will result in better quality of my work.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar