fredag 22 januari 2021

Water Colors 6

After the holidays I thought it was time for some new water colors and this time it will be selections from batches eleven and twelve. When I made these I noticed an increase in skill both in drawing and painting.

Take care!



Wisteria sinensis


Fallopia baldschuanica


Hedera helix


Humulus lupus


Parthenocissus quinquefolia

Parthenocissus inserta





Anemone x hybrida, this one and the rest of the paintings are from the twelfth batch.


Echinacea purpurea, I selected this one because this is one of my favorite flowers.


Hemerocallis, this one is my personal favorite, the drawing works and the painting also, at least according to me.


Hosta, I like this drawing and painting too...


Liatris spicata


Rudbeckia fulgida v. sullivantii 'Goldsturm', this is also one of my favorites, I get happy when I see them.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar