fredag 20 november 2020

Water colors 2

Hi!

The week is coming to an end and you know what time it is? Yeah, it's water color time!!! I will now treat you to samples from the third and fourth batches. Just earlier today I came to think of the fact that I mention my works of art as batches...well, a small price for being productive I guess! ;-)

Enjoy and take care!



Brunnera macrophylla, when looking at these three paintings one (or I) can see an improvement in both drawing and painting.


Dicentra formosa, when I made the first paintings I needed so much water that there were pools of paint in my water color set, now the pools have diminished and it seems that I find the correct color faster.


Lamprocapnos spectabilis, I think this is one of my favorite flowers.


Betula pendula 'Youngii', the following ones are from the fourth batch, I chose this one for I like the painting, it looks like it has been done in a jiffy and has a feeling of improvisation and lightness.


Prunus 'Acolade', here was the first time when I noticed that my drawing skills started to improve...


Prunus x eminens 'Umbraculifera', ...and this time the painting improved also...


Salix euxina 'Bullata', I'm not sure but I like this one...!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar