fredag 25 september 2020

Lego Advent Calendar Star Wars 2019

Some time has passed since my last update, there will probably be some changes to that eventually...! This post will be about Lego! Every year when Christmas is around the corner, I treat myself to a Lego Advent Calendar, often it is the Star Wars one. For those not acquainted with the calendar, for every day in December up to the 24th it is little model or a figure that has to be put together! After the holidays I pick the models apart and make my own models, that sometimes is within the Star Wars realm. I will now share pictures of this years models!

Enjoy and take care!



Here the inspiration was not as imminent as when I started the project! Two characters or robots of some sort, perhaps working(?) for Jabba the Hut!


Here is a freighter of some sort, what is hard to see on the picture above but perhaps easier below is that I have used two shapes and laid them on top of each other and reversed them. I was very pleased with myself when I came up with that one! The design aspect of it all, aaaah!!




This structure could eventually be found on the Ewoks planet.


A land cruiser perhaps also on the Ewoks planet. I think this is the best model!


A structure from the ice planet from "Empire".


A also like this vessel that has some kind of 50s appeal to it. Episode 1...?


This is my attempt at making a freighter ship that could passed as one in the Alien-films. I tried to make it as long and as hard and bulky as I could, with these small blocks that are included in the calendar.


Some kind of radio or transmission tower...not that much inspiration here, I think that this was one of the last three models being made.


The last two models, just trying to make do with what I had! The one on the left could be one of those radio controlled things that pass by in Episode 4...! Or is it a Sand people vessel?


Some energy drilling or harvesting plant.



A fast vessel for close to the ground action!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar