onsdag 7 januari 2015

Charlie Hebdo

Today I heard of this attack against the French magazine Charlie Hebdo. My thoughts are with the victims and their families. I hope that this blow at the freedom of speech and criticism will not be the conquering one. I hope that freedom of speech and criticism will stand tall and strong.

I also hope that the journalists and critical cartoonists out there that are under pressure will find the strength to continue their important work.

One last thing, although I’m a man faith I find that criticism of religion is very important. Because a critical or satirical view of a subject might be a completely different view than your own, and therefore you might get a different take on things. And this new take might make you grow, as an individual.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar