fredag 6 december 2013

Aftershock of Pilgrim

Last weeks update was some sort of a capstone for the Pilgrim project. I'm still very proud of the fact that I finished it. I wrote that Pilgrim was an important story, at least for me. I've been giving it some serious thought, and to give you an idea of the weight of the importance I would have to say that if I'm never going to do a comic again, if Pilgrim was my only attempt at making comics, then I'm very glad that the only story I told was the story of Pilgrim. (looking at that last sentence, I do like the commas...) But hopefully there will be some more comics from my pencil...

A friend asked me if there's going to be another story, with Pilgrim. As of now there's not going to be another adventure. Pilgrim has always been some sort of a one-shot, but if I get an idea that works, Pilgrim might return!

Today I'm going to have a look at my current projects!

Speaking/writing about current projects! I might have some headbanging animation news for you, yes, it's been quite some time since my last update that featured animation. This autumn I've done some pieces of animation that might be featured in some sort of a tv-show. Currently it's quite sketchy, but when I get the news, you will to!

This week I've finished another piece of animation, that might end up on a new demoreel, some time in the future...

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar