fredag 8 november 2013

Clean up second pass.

As I wrote last week. I've taken a short break from Pilgrim because I had an exam to finish and an assignment to write. This week has been full on studying for me and less drawing.

But later today clean up phase two will begin...!

When you are in the middle or in the beginning of a project, you can hardly see the end. But as you get closer you can see it and almost taste it. I guess that is how it is, basically. Sometimes when you are in a process of something, you just continue with the work and then all of a sudden you are done, and a feeling of emptiness comes.
Lately when I've been in the middle of a project or process I've been trying to take a short break, sort of get the head above water, to really seize the moment, and be there for a while. I really hope that I can do that with this project also. So that the feeling of emptiness will not knock on my door...

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar