fredag 27 juli 2012

Taking breaks?

These last weeks I've been out of town and honing my gardening skills... So sadly my project hasn't moved an inch! But on my break from the project I've gotten some ideas that I'm going to develop further and see where they take me, exciting indeed!

Speaking of breaks, I've been giving it some thought now and again. Sometimes I feel like I have to be working on my projects because I want to finish them, and I want to move forward. Sometimes I feel that all I want is a break from it all. I guess the best thing would be to integrate work and breaks/pauses. I think it's good to sometimes get a break from whatever you're doing because then you can look at it with "new" eyes.

So what I'm trying to say is that breaks are good and I hope my conscience thinks the same way...

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar