fredag 1 april 2011

Weekend update!

For this weeks update I'm going to show you some drawings from my adaptation of Dr Zhivago! A couple of weeks ago I went to a workshop with cartoonist Henrik Lange, where he presented how he worked with the novels that he made adaptations of, and we in the audience made adaptations ourselves, and my adaptation was based on the film Dr. Zhivago, with Omar Sharif!


This is the sketch that I did on the spot! We had 3 minutes to do it!




A week later I did these sketches, I wanted to explore and see how I could make it better.


This is the final clean-up sketch. I wanted to keep the freshness of the original sketch.



And here is the final comic of the Dr. Zhivago movie for those of you who are in a hurry!

Many years ago me and my familly spent a whole evening watching this film, despite that it is a very, very, very long movie, all I can remember of it is that he rides in a sleigh.

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar