fredag 25 februari 2011

Weekend-update!

For this week I'll show you a sketch for an upcoming book, that I'm going to be a part of. A couple of friends of mine have put together a book of quotes from the comic Deathpiglet. A lot of comics artists from Sweden is going to be in it and I think it's going to be a hit! It will hit stores this spring!

Take care!


When I inked it later I noticed a couple of "misses" that's in the sketch, but not in the final inked illustration, can you spot them? Keep it to yourself then nit-picker...! ;-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. The cats are ALIVE, that's a miss. But maybe Nasse's having a "soft" day (we all have them from time to time) and didn't had the energy to wring their necks ;-D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well, Mr Nekro-Nasse sir, it sure is an honor to have you visiting my blog! I believe this image is a snapshot just before the carnage begins with, wringing, dismembering, and all those sorts of things you do best!

    SvaraRadera